Region Nine Responds to COVID-19
- Our team is here to serve you and continue our work. Staff are working remotely using email, telephone, and other forms of communications. Direct phone calls will be routed to staff cell phones.
- Staff have the option to take time off if they choose to.
- Remote web conferencing and conference calls are encouraged for meetings.
- Public meetings, including quarterly commission meetings, will be postponed. Region Nine will look for ways to continue to engage the commission and public during this time via online videos, presentations, etc.
- Any daily office functions that require on-site staffing will continue to be performed.
- Regular cleaning of office spaces.
- Access to hand sanitizer, Kleenex, etc.
- Creating a ‘Handshake-Free Zone’.
- Ensuring social distancing by following the 6ft rule.
- Conducting phone or video conferencing for meetings.
- Encouraging those who are able to telecommute.
Key facts to know about COVID-19 can be found here. For more information on what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19 visit the CDC website.