POSITION TITLE: Local Foods Intern
Summer internship to create a minimum of six videos and provide demonstrations of cooking with foods available at farmer’s markets. Interns are part of a two-person team responsible for planning and implementing all aspects of the cooking demonstrations and videos.
- Work with the Project Team to plan cooking demonstrations and specific foods for use
- Implement all aspects of the demonstrations including planning, script writing, shopping, and preparing food
- Attend Farmer’s Markets to provide education on the foods used in the videos
- Attend team meetings to engage in planning and reporting
- Other duties as assigned by the Project Director
- Knowledge of food and nutrition
- Experience cooking (commercial experience not necessary)
- Knowledge and experience in social media use
- Interest in public relations/marketing
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to complete tasks
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
TIME and STIPEND
- Ten hours a week for 10 weeks, June 27 through September 2, 2022.
HOW TO APPLY
- Cover letter and resume should be submitted by email to email@example.com
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will perform additional reasonably-related job duties as assigned by our planning team.
Region Nine Development Commission reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Region Nine Development Commission is an EOE/ADA Employer.