Are you struggling with how to transfer your farm business to the next generation? The University of Minnesota, Extension, SCORE, Region Nine Development Commission, and Blue Earth County FSA are pleased to invite you to attend a practical and in-depth workshop on farm transition and estate planning.
This five- hour workshop covers topics including:
- Farm business transfer strategies
- Tax issues related to the farm transfer
- Wills, trusts, life insurance, power-of-attorney, and long-term care issues
- Preparations to meet with your transition & estate planning team
- Treatment of heirs in the transfer process
Space is limited, register today! Register at the link below, and if more than one person is attending, make sure you include both names or register each name separately.