Free Public Event!
It’s Time to Talk: Forums on Race is a YWCA trademarked racial dialogue facilitation process utilizing trained facilitators to lead small table discussions on race. Participants exchange ideas during the introductory conversation in a nonthreatening environment.
Please join us for a community conversation!
- Opportunity to build community connections
- Grow professional development skills
- Learn new ways to think about race
- Awareness-building dialogue
- Small table discussions
- Share stories and experiences around themes of race
More details to come.
This event is sponsored by Region Nine Development Commission in partnership with the YWCA-Mankato and Greater Mankato Diversity Council with funding from the Blandin Foundation and BCBS of Minnesota Foundation.