The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act (2020) provides direct economic assistance for workers, families, small businesses, and industries. This is a limited opportunity as funds are available.
For information on other Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) opportunities, see the Revolving Loan Fund page.
Who is eligible?
- Demonstrated impact from COVID-19
- Any for-profit business in the Region Nine service area
What can funds be used for?
- Real estate
- Machinery and equipment costs
- Working capital
- Building and/or leasehold improvements
- Retail, service, and manufacturing costs
What are the terms of the loan?
- Max loan amount of $100,000; $10,000 working capital only loans
- 0% interest rate for the first 24 months and 2% for the remainder of the loan period
What you need to apply:
- Completed RLF CARES Act Application
- Business Plan
- A Balance Sheet
- A projected, annualized Income Statement
- Personal Financial Statement
- Corporate and Individual Income Tax Returns
- A Schedule of Debts
- A copy of current or proposed lease on buildings and/or equipment
- Key cost documents
All Applicants are encouraged to contact our partners at the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) to assist in the application process.
- Phone: 507.389.8875
- Email: email@example.com